FREE! BUILDING CAREER MOMENTUM WORKSHOP
Time & Location
About the Event
- Do you feel as if you've been so busy juggling all of your responsibilities - your life, kids, spouse, partner, parents, volunteering on top of your to-do's at work - that you haven't taken the time to understand what you really want in your career?
- Are you so busy managing everything else that feel as if you aren't doing anything really well?
- If someone with influence asked you what you want next in your career, would you know how to answer them fluidly and with confidence?
- Can you concisely tell someone the value you create and the impact you make in your current role or what you could bring to your next opportunity?
- If your job was eliminated tomorrow, would you be prepared for what is next?
Momentum means to move forward, faster; To gain velocity; Increase the rate of development.
In this workshop, we'll discuss the elements you need in order to create momentum within your career. Whether you want to be more effective in your current role, identify your next role or get prepared to move on, we'll get you prepared for what is next in your career journey.
Once you RSVP, you will be emailed the event link.